* There are those who are not for reasons known and unknown.
Well, I love Technorati.
I spend most of my waking hours studying and improving here.
Along the way, I asked is there a way I can achieve highest page ranking, highest authority, continuously benefiting blog responses, and adding the number of fans, by being proactive and doing endless goodness for others at Technorati?
As always a question proceed with an answer.
Technorati F.&.B.R. =
Technorati F.ans & B.log R.eactions.
Technorati F.&.B.R. is an involving participation of a horizontal growing number of bloggers who are in Synchronicity, in Connection, in Interaction, and in Integration…who adds a blogger, join the bloggers neighborhood to build an e-community; in addition, fave the blogger’s blog at Technorati, and write posts with a footnote as a mention, that score a blog reaction point for the blogger’s blog at Technorati.
Technorati .F.&.B.R is initiated by Zubli Zainordin, in Total Happiness, an organizer of the Book Project blog.
Technorati .F.&.B.R. is empowered by (your avatar and name), who authors (your blog icon or icons).
It is happening at an e-community building service of our choice.
It is happening at the Book Project blog.
It is continuously happening at your blog site.
It begins, now.
Technorati .F.&.B.R. is a system based on an understanding that your blog Page Ranking keeps on increasing, and your Authority keeps on moving up, only when there is an additional blog reaction, and an additional number of fans.
What do you do to enjoy a continuous improvement in your blog positioning, rating and ranking at Technorati…?
01. Ensure you are Technorati ready.
A. You are registered at Technorati.
B. You have a profile at Technorati that is updated.
C. You avatar is chosen, and refresh so that it shows what you have chosen.
D. You tag by choosing the best key-words that support your blog presence.
E. You get the latest widgets, and place all, prominently visible at you blog site. Once you have placed the widgets, next test them first to enjoy the clicking that brings the clicker directly to the Technorati page, making it easier to fave your blog or blogs.
F. Other actions you do acknowledge as deem necessary, so please, just do it.
02. Inform me (Zubli Zainordin), that you have decided to join Technorati F.&.B.R., by providing me your name, avatar, and blog icon or icons.
A. I shall include all these information in a special posting at the Book Project blog.
B. You already score a blog reaction point at Technorati.
03. Add 3 new members to your e-community, and join their neighborhood, fave their blog or blogs at Technorati.
Inform me (Zubli Zainordin) their names, avatars, and blog icons. In addition, please inform me 3 members who have already added you, joined your e-community, and faved your blog.
A. I shall include all these information in the special posting at the Book Project blog.
B. Now they score a blog reaction point at Technorati.
04. Invite them to join Technorati F.&.B.R.
A. There shall be a growth in your e-communities, and a chance to score more blog reactions to your blogs at Technorati once they do the footnote in their postings.
05. Highlight this entire posting, then copy, and of course with a little editing that suits your interest, then place it as you write a new post at your blog with the title Technorati F.&.B.R. (add some interesting attractive words).
A. We all score a point at Technorati based on this posting by you.
06. You can enter as many new members, previous members, new blog fave, previous blog fave, and as many write new post with an inclusion of the Technorati F.&.B.R. list as possible. This is total abundance. The more the merrier. The better is our blog page ranking at Technorati.
07. In a gentle art of oratory, I shall recommend and suggest a list of an alphabetical order for each who participated in Technorati F.&.B.R, so that others can add you, join your e-community, and fave your blog, and post with a footnote mentioning your blog. There shall be no compulsion or imposition, just inviting others to be wise and move onto the next level of a wonderful blogging.
08. Any suggestion for the betterment of Technorati F.&.B.R. that benefits its participators are always welcome.
The listing begins below as with this footnote (get continuous updates here to be included in your next postings):
Technorati F.&.B.R is initiated by Zubli Zainordin, in Total Happiness, organizer of the Book Project Blog.
Technorati F.&.B.R. is empowered by (your avatar and name), who authors (your blog icon or icons).
So join now Technorati F.&.B.R. and we shall at Technorati see us at the top.